Package of chopped black truffles and white olive oil includes:
- 500grams/17.64oz of chopped black truffles-Carpaccio Tuber Aestivum vitt. Produced in Italy a product known as Carpaccio. It is cut into slices / thin circles / black truffles in high quality extra virgin olive oil. Suitable for decorating various gourmet dishes and appetizers
- Shelf life: 36 months. After opening, store in the refrigerator for 5-7 days
- Ingredients: Black Truffles Tuber Aestivum vit 70%, extra virgin olive oil, salt, truffle aroma
- 250ml/8.45oz olive oil with strong aroma of white truffle Tuber Magnatum pico. Made in Italy, high quality extra virgin olive oil with white truffles. Strong and lasting aroma of white truffle, suitable for flavoring and preparing sauces, dressing, pasta and salads.
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, aroma 2%
Total reduced price for both products
DHL Express - transit time for delivery: 24-96 hours after confirmation of payment. The time required to process the order is 24-48 hours.
Delivery days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, excluding National holidays
We deliver our fresh truffles in special high quality refrigerated cans with extra temperature control coolers. The special package adds extra weight and this increases the cost of delivery.
Origin of truffles
Our main goal is to provide our customers with high quality fresh and aromatic black and white truffles
This high goal is only achievable if we buy fresh truffles from different regions of Europe. The climate is different for different EU countries in different seasons and the quality of truffles is variable. We manage to maintain excellent quality because we cover a very large area of Europe. We buy and sell extremely fresh truffles from truffle hunters from France, Italy, Spain, Romania, Turkey and Bulgaria
We have been supplying truffles for 15 years now and we have built a network of suppliers to ensure excellent quality at all times of the year
Our customers are national and local distributors in Germany, France, Italy, England, Slovenia, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Michelin restaurants and many private individuals
There are no reviews for this product.