Taste the Deliciousness of B-Grade Fresh Black Summer Truffles!
uffles are a delicious ingredient, often used to season a variety of dishes, such as strangozzi or spaghetti. To use truffles, simply cook the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package, then drain and season with a grated truffle and oil. You can also add freshly ground pepper. The amount of truffle used will depend on the dish, and personal preference. Some people love to serve strangozzi with a generous helping of truffle.Truffle can also be served whole and cut into strips on a meat carpaccio, with oil, salt, and lemon - though purists may not recommend this. Grated truffle in oil can also be used to make omelets, which are popular as an appetizer in Central Italy, served with cold cuts and cheeses.
B-grade fresh black summer truffles, includes truffles weight between 5 and 15grams /1-3cm in diameter/, there may be broken, hurt, skinned and cut into pieces
At Trufflecart.com, our customers have the choice of four different quality options. From basic to premium, we have something to suit every budget and requirement. Whether you're looking for value, quality, or something in between, you can find the perfect product for your needs with us.
Other names: Tuber Aestivum vitt., Scorzone, Truffle of Saint-Jean, Black Summer Truffle
Season: May to September
Storage: refrigerator at 36°F
Shelf life at optimal storage: 10-14 days
Tagliatelle with Fresh Black Summer Truffle
- 8 ounces fresh tagliatelle pasta
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2-3 ounces fresh black summer truffle, thinly sliced
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the tagliatelle pasta and cook until al dente, about 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat the chicken or vegetable broth, butter, white wine, olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the pepper and parsley to the saucepan and stir to combine. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Add the cooked tagliatelle to the saucepan and toss to coat with the sauce. Add the sliced black summer truffle and stir to combine.
DHL Express, UPS Express, Fedex - transit time for delivery: 24-96 hours after confirmation of payment. The time required to process the order is 24-48 hours.
Delivery days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, excluding National holidays
We deliver our fresh truffles in special high quality refrigerated cans with extra temperature control coolers. The special package adds extra weight and this increases the cost of delivery.
Origin of truffles
Our main goal is to provide our customers with high quality fresh and aromatic black and white truffles
This high goal is only achievable if we buy fresh truffles from different regions of Europe. The climate is different for different EU countries in different seasons and the quality of truffles is variable. We manage to maintain excellent quality because we cover a very large area of Europe. We buy and sell extremely fresh truffles from truffle hunters from France, Italy, Spain, Romania, Turkey and Bulgaria
We have been supplying truffles for 15 years now and we have built a network of suppliers to ensure excellent quality at all times of the year
Our customers are national and local distributors in Germany, France, Italy, England, Slovenia, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Michelin restaurants and many private individuals
|Truffle type||Tuber Aestivum|