Taste the Luxury of Fresh Black Winter Truffles! Get Brumale Extra-Grade Truffles, Perfect for Any Occasion. Enjoy the Unique Flavor of Truffles Delivered Right to Your Door!
The Brumale truffle (Tuber brumale Vitt.), also known as the black winter truffle, is harvested from November to mid-March. It has a dark, almost black skin and small, flat or globular warts. It can range from 1 to 10 centimetres in diameter and has pale, marbled flesh with white and grey veins.
Skilled truffle foragers are aware that the perfect habitat for the Brumale truffle is wide deciduous forests or regions that are especially endowed with oak trees, from which the truffle obtains sustenance and develops its amazing aroma and colour. It is usually located between 2 and 35 cm below the ground, thus necessitating the use of specialised truffle hunting canines, who detect its strong and distinct smell. It favours soil with a high chalk content yet it can also be encountered in other soils and at lower heights than those required for substantial forest growth.
Extra-grade fresh black winter truffles, Tuber Brumale vitt., includes truffles weighing more than 10 to 200 grams, diameter above 2cm, without cuts and scratches
Other names: European Winter Truffle, Muscato tartufo, Tuber Brumale
Storage: refrigerator at + 2 degrees
Shelf life with optimal storage 10-14 days
Taste the Luxury of Fresh Black Winter Truffles with Our Delicious Pasta!
- 12 ounces of your favorite pasta
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh black winter truffles Brumale
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then add the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the white wine and simmer for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the cream and Parmesan cheese, stirring until the cheese has melted and the mixture has thickened.
5. Stir in the thyme, black pepper, and sea salt.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and stir in the truffles.
7. Serve the pasta with fresh parsley sprinkled on top. Enjoy!
DHL Express, UPS Express, Fedex - transit time for delivery: 24-96 hours after confirmation of payment. The time required to process the order is 24-48 hours.
Delivery days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, excluding National holidays
We deliver our fresh truffles in special high quality refrigerated cans with extra temperature control coolers. The special package adds extra weight and this increases the cost of delivery.
Origin of truffles
Our main goal is to provide our customers with high quality fresh and aromatic black and white truffles
This high goal is only achievable if we buy fresh truffles from different regions of Europe. The climate is different for different EU countries in different seasons and the quality of truffles is variable. We manage to maintain excellent quality because we cover a very large area of Europe. We buy and sell extremely fresh truffles from truffle hunters from France, Italy, Spain, Romania, Turkey and Bulgaria
We have been supplying truffles for 15 years now and we have built a network of suppliers to ensure excellent quality at all times of the year
Our customers are national and local distributors in Germany, France, Italy, England, Slovenia, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Michelin restaurants and many private individuals
|Truffle type||Tuber Brumale|