Try Our Fresh Black Burgundy Truffles Uncinatum B-Grade! Discover the unique flavor and aroma of these delicious truffles! Get them now and enjoy their exquisite taste!
For those seeking the classic truffle flavor, Burgundy truffles offer an "affordable luxury" with their lighter taste and aroma. Most chefs and restaurants pair Burgundy truffles with truffle oil in dishes like truffle pasta, risotto or pizza. However, when cooking with fresh truffles at home, the experience is different. Burgundy truffles are great on their own, such as in crudos, tartares, or with other seasonal mushrooms, and can be enjoyed without truffle oil. If you have any questions about ordering Burgundy truffles for the first time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. White Truffles (coming soon) and Black Winter Truffles (coming in December) are also available for those looking for a more classic truffle flavor.
B-grade fresh black Burgundy truffles, Tuber Uncinatum vitt., include rounded truffles with regular shape, weighing between 5 and 15 grams / 1-3cm in diameter/ there may have broken, cut and scratch truffles, maximum 40%
Other names: Tuber Uncinatum vitt., Burgundy, Truffe de Bourgogne, Autumn truffle
Storage: refrigerator at 35°F
Shelf life with optimal storage 5-8 days
Delicious Spaghetti and Wagyu Meatballs with Fresh Burgundy Truffles!
1 lb spaghetti noodles
1 lb ground Wagyu beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh Burgundy truffles
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add the spaghetti noodles and cook until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water, and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground Wagyu beef, garlic, olive oil, parsley, oregano, Parmesan cheese, Burgundy truffles, pepper, and sea salt. Mix together until combined.
4. Using clean hands, form the beef mixture into meatballs, about 1-2 inches in diameter. Place the meatballs onto a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake the meatballs in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the white wine and bring to a simmer.
7. Add the cooked spaghetti noodles to the saucepan with the butter and wine. Stir to combine and cook for about 3 minutes, or until the pasta is heated through.
8. To serve, place the cooked spaghetti noodles onto a serving plate. Top with the cooked Wagyu meatballs, and sprinkle with the chopped basil. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy!
DHL Express, UPS Express, Fedex - transit time for delivery: 24-96 hours after confirmation of payment. The time required to process the order is 24-48 hours.
Delivery days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, excluding National holidays
We deliver our fresh truffles in special high quality refrigerated cans with extra temperature control coolers. The special package adds extra weight and this increases the cost of delivery.
Origin of truffles
Our main goal is to provide our customers with high quality fresh and aromatic black and white truffles
This high goal is only achievable if we buy fresh truffles from different regions of Europe. The climate is different for different EU countries in different seasons and the quality of truffles is variable. We manage to maintain excellent quality because we cover a very large area of Europe. We buy and sell extremely fresh truffles from truffle hunters from France, Italy, Spain, Romania, Turkey and Bulgaria
We have been supplying truffles for 15 years now and we have built a network of suppliers to ensure excellent quality at all times of the year
Our customers are national and local distributors in Germany, France, Italy, England, Slovenia, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Michelin restaurants and many private individuals
|Truffle type||Tuber Uncinatum|